Saturday, March 29, 2008 / 8:06 PM

Sister: 二哥, you want to play chess with me today?
Brother: Chess?
Sister: Mm hmm.
Brother: CHESS?!?!
Sister: Mm hmm.
Brother: Okay.


-_______________-



Rurgh, blogging 'cause I don't want to do work.

Didn't go Sports' Day yesterday 'cause I had an MC and my mom asked me not to go.
Damn sian 'cause I just stayed at home the whole day and I stayed in bed 'cause I didn't want to get up and have nothing to do.
But oh well, evening/night was okay, except when pok suddenly became weird/unhappy.
Feel a bit illusioned 'cause sometimes it feels what happened, didn't happen. Rurgh, something's wrong with me. Nehmind.
Thanks. (:


Days back I didn't want to go for Flag Day but z, this morning I woke up, I suddenly wanted to go for Flag Day real bad, but my mom didn't let me go. And when I woke up, she was still asleep.
So yeah, stuck at home with nothing to do 'cause I don't want to do my work.

Flag Day's a frigging 9 hours this year. Unfair shit.


Anyway, random picture I found.



Next 3 weekends are going to be kind of shit. And then there's level camp.

Rarh. I miss my ahma a lot.


Weather's getting on my nerves, it's effing hot. And the rest have to do Flag Day. Jiayou! (Even though no one's going to read this now 'cause hello, everyone's busy collecting money for the service of mankind.) Yeahyeah.


[Edit]
When do I want to die?
I think, that's a pretty good question. I've never really thought about it.
:D

Anyway, I just remembered about that report I received some time back.
Be jealous, you don't have because you're not underperforming student.
Bah, whaetver.

Ms Ling (I think) said something about me trying to be a perfectionist. Lol.
Don't you think imperfect things are disgusting? Everything should be perfect. There's no reason to hand up a piece of work if it's not perfect, 'cause then it's just a piece of shit.
I guess, humans are not perfect. But still, all else should be.
Can't stand myself, rurgh.


Lol, mom's not happy 'cause I should've been doing work.
I'm dying of boredom, not in the mood to do any work. Wanted to die after pok hung up. Felt super shit, but oh well, nehmind. (:

Haiyah. :D

[/Edit]